Clove Bud Oil - AOS 12 4.80 % Reviews Rating 5 Reviews
- Product Name : Clove Bud Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 424
- Product Availibility : 499 Items in Stock
This incredible oil has been used in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine for centuries to relieve tooth pain. It contains a chemical called eugenol. In 1837, eugenol and magnesium oxide were combined to create a filling material. Buy Clove Bud Oil Online as per Food, Pharma, and Cosmetic Grade directly from a Reputed Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our Oil is 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign-In, and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
KNOW ALL ABOUT CLOVE BUD OIL AND BUY ONLINE:
It has been used in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine for centuries to relieve tooth pain. It contains a chemical called eugenol. In 1837, eugenol and magnesium oxide were combined to create a filling material.
In addition to being a proven anti-inflammatory and pain reducer, one of the common clove bud oil uses is as a broad-spectrum antimicrobial to keep countless diseases at bay, which is why it can be such a wise choice for boosting your immune system as well as a powerful addition to homemade cleaning products.
Clove can be found in nature as the unopened pink flower buds of the tropical evergreen tree. Picked by hand in late summer and again in winter, the buds are dried until they turn brown. The buds are then left whole, ground into a spice, or steam-distilled to produce clove essential oil.
The main chemical component of the oil is Eugenol, which is also responsible for its strong fragrance. In addition to its common medicinal uses (especially for oral health), Clove Bud Oil is also commonly included in mouthwashes and perfumes and is also employed in the creation of vanillin.
FAQ: Where to buy Clove Bud Oil?
We AOS Product offer the finest quality of oil from India. AOS offers only certified clove essential oil at the very lowest prices. You may shop Online Clove bud oil in India, if you select only AOS Brand. So start to buy online Clove essential oils from India today. We AOS Products Private Limited offer Wholesale rates for the oil. We work as India's Biggest Exporters, Suppliers of this evergreen oil Online. We are not only a unique brand in India but we are certified by ISO, GMP for food grade clove oil, HALAL certified so you may easily import.
USES AND BENEFITS:
One of the most powerful clove oil uses is fighting candida, remedy for toothaches, contains high antioxidant content, help to treat in the digestive system and ulcer. It also helps to improve the immune system. Clove bud oil also may help to lower blood pressure and boost heart health.
Clove bud oil is often recommended for acne patients as it has potent antimicrobial properties. Research shows that the oil can inhibit Staphylococcus bacteria, which can cause acne breakouts, pimples, boils, skin sores, rashes, blisters, impetigo, and Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome.
Clove oil has rejuvenating and stimulating properties, which can increase blood flow to the skin and make it look radiant. It is used in many products for lessening the effects of aging, like wrinkles, sagging skin, and blemishes.
It can be used in various dishes for additional flavor. Clove bud oil added to split pea, bean soups, and chili to give a good flavor.It is also added to Indian dishes, pickles, sauces, spice cakes, and many cultural foods due to its rich flavor.
BENEFITS OF CLOVE BUD OIL (HOW TO USE?)
- Mix warm clove oil with sesame oil for earache.
- Put a few drops of clove oil on a cotton swab and apply the oil directly to the gums around the painful tooth will relieve the pain.
- Mix it with coconut oil and rub it on your neck and chest for natural antioxidant protection. For high blood pressure, cold, and flu.
- Apply a few drops of the oil, when applied to joints and overworked muscles, to provide relief from soreness and swelling.
- Apply a few drops of clove bud oil, along with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or jojoba oil, can help prevent hair loss, promote healthy hair growth, and treat balding.
- Applying clove bud oil on your temples or forehead may help soothe headaches
- Apply clove bud oil in a clean rag and wipe on metal surfaces to help make them shiny again.
- It can blend easily with other oils and thus is popular in Aromatherapy.
- Due to its unique aroma it is used in the perfumery industry.
- Due to its antiseptic properties & aroma it is used in soap manufacturing.
- It is rich flavoring agent.
- It aids in digestion.
- It is good massage oil.
- It is added in cosmetic creams & lotions.
- It is a component in bug repellent & insect-repelling candles.
- It purifies blood.
- It controls blood sugar levels, thus making it useful to patients with diabetes.
- Clove bud oil is used to treat cholera.
- It can treat premature ejaculation.
- It can boosts immune systems.
- It helps to provide relieve from nausea & vomiting. (More essential oil in Nausea)
- It is a good remedy for earaches.
- Clove bud oil can prevent infection of eyes like sty (inflammation on eyelash).
- It can provide relief from Headaches.
- It is an excellent stress reliever.
- It is used in cosmetic industries esp. in lotions & creams as it has lessening effects on aging.
- Most prominent use of clove oil is in dental care, such as toothaches, sore gums, and dental pain.
- Diluted this amazing oil when gargled helps in easing throat pain & irritation.
- It can eliminate bad breath, it is effective against cavities.
- It is useful for wounds, cuts, scabies, & fungal infections.
- It is a major ingredient in toothpastes, mouthwashes (Menthol also used to make Mouthwash products, more visit) & oral care.
- It should be diluted before application or ingestion.
Precautions & Side Effects of Clove Bud Oil:
- It is generally said to be safe for most people, either taken internally or applied topically. However, caution is advised when applying clove bud oil on sensitive areas such as the gums, as it may cause inflammation and damage to tissue.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women may safely ingest clove when it is used as an ingredient in meals. However, they should avoid ingesting clove bud oil in medicinal doses as it may endanger their health. Use of clove bud oil is also discouraged in children, especially when taken internally, as it may cause organ damage.Those undergoing surgery are advised to stop taking this oil two weeks before the procedure. Eugenol is known to slow down bleeding, making recovery more difficult.
03 Mar, 2019 awesome product
12 Apr, 2019 Nice work by AOS Products. All your shared information are very helpful. I need 100 gms of CLove oil and i have ordered it today, kindly provide as per your prompt services. Thanks
03 Jul, 2019 This is better than I hopped. I have had the worst gum ache from flossing to hard the other day. Well I put Clove oil to the ultimate test and saw the magic.
06 Oct, 2020 One of the most powerful clove oil uses is fighting candida, remedy for toothaches, contains high antioxidant content, help to treat in digestive system and ulcer. It also helps to improve immune system It's awesome ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¯ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¸ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
08 Oct, 2020 This is better than I hopped. Well I put Clove oil to the altimate test. That's excellent...Very good product.
Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
Choose the product as per need in Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
Proceed to Shipping.
At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
Make your OrderÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s Payment.
Place your Order Successfully.