Peppermint Oil - AOS 62 4.78 % Reviews Rating 9 Reviews
- Product Name : Peppermint Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 243
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
Peppermint and its oil were first described in England in 1696 and have been used in Eastern and Western traditional medicine as an antispasmodic, aromatic, and antiseptic in the treatment of cancers, colds, cramps, indigestion, nausea, sore throat, and toothaches. Buy Peppermint oil IP, BP, USP Grade Online directly from Reputed Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. We have highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our oil is 100% Pure and Safe. We are providing the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign Up, and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
KNOW ALL ABOUT PEPPERMINT OIL AND BUY ONLINE:
Peppermint and its oil were first described in England in 1696 and have been used in Eastern and Western traditional medicine as an antispasmodic, aromatic, and antiseptic in the treatment of cancers, colds, cramps, indigestion, nausea, sore throat, and toothaches. Today, the oil is widely used as a flavoring in chewing gum, mouthwash, pharmaceuticals, and toothpaste. It is also used as an ingredient in cough and cold preparations and as a carminative for IBS. Menthol, a component of peppermint oil, is also found in numerous antipruritic, antiseptic, and local anesthetic preparations. This awesome oil also is useful to reduce sciatic nerve pain.
Extraction Process (How to make?)
It is derived from the leaves of the peppermint plant (Mentha piperita), a hybrid of the water mint and spearmint plants, and Mentha Arvensis var. piperascens, a plant from the Labiatae family.It can also be taken in enteric-coated capsules for swallowing. This allows the peppermint to pass into the intestine. This amazing oil is concentrated oil that is extracted from the peppermint plant by steam distillation. The whole fresh or partly dried plant is used before it starts to flower.
History of Peppermint Essential Oil:
Mint has been used for health purposes for several thousand years. It is mentioned in records from ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt. However, peppermint was not recognized as a distinct kind of mint until the 1700s. Today, peppermint is used as a dietary supplement for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), other digestive problems (USE GINGER OIL TO TAKE RELIEF IN DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS), the common cold, headaches, and other conditions.
This essential oil is also used topically (applied to the skin) for headache, muscle aches, itching, and other problems. Peppermint leaf is available in teas, capsules, and as a liquid extract. Pure Peppermint oil is available as liquid solutions and in capsules, including enteric-coated capsules.
USES AND BENEFITS:
Peppermint oil BP Grade and its menthol extract have been evaluated for use in GI conditions, including constipation or diarrhea associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) to reduce global symptoms of pain, and bloating; antispasmodic properties of the oil and menthol extract has led to use in endoscopic GI procedures. Quality clinical trials are lacking to recommend use for the treatment of dyspepsia. This incredible oil can be used as an expectorant and decongestant. It can help clear up phlegm in your respiratory tract when used as a chest rub or inhaled through a vaporizer.
Adding this oil into massage oils, shampoos, and lotions may give these products antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. The oil can also help cool skin and eliminate dandruff or lice from your scalp, or contribute to hair growth. It is widely used for calming skin irritation (Use Cinnamon oil to take calming in skin irritation) and itchiness, as well as reducing redness. Peppermint oil should always be diluted before topical use or application to the skin. Peppermint oil BP Grade is actually used in many high-quality hair care products because it can naturally thicken and nourish damaged hair.
USED IN FOOD PRODUCTS:
Using peppermint oil in cooking is an incredible, natural way to get not only this oil benefits but also a great minty punch to dishes. Whether it's a drop in your water or two drops in a smoothie, it can really give a refreshing kick to a beverage.
9 BENEFITS & USES OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Add some drops of the oil with essential oil diffuser for an energizing scent that easily fills a room.
- By adding 1 drop into water or 2-3 drops in a smoothie, it will give a refreshing kick to a beverage and also fight against stomach issues.
- Ã‚Â It makes a great addition to an exfoliating foot scrub to give your feet a treat.
- People also use peppermint oil in DIY shampoos, hair sprays, and lip balms.
- Using peppermint oil in cooking will give you a great minty punch to your dishes and also gives peppermint oil benefits.
- Peppermint Oil (Indian Piperita) has a long tradition of medicinal use. it also rectifies sciatic nerve pain.
- This essential oil is a unique essential oil for hair re-growth. It can stimulate hair growth because of its ability to increase blood circulation around the scalp.
- A very good refreshing and cooling sensation for hair scalp only consists in peppermint Essential oil.
- With archaeological evidence placing its use at least as far back as ten thousand years ago.
Peppermint Oil Composition:
Constituents of this oil (Indian Piperita type) are Alpha Pinene, Beta Pinene, Limonene, Cineole, L-Menthone, Menthafurone, Isomenthone, Menthyl Acetate, Isopulegone, Neo Menthol, L-menthol, Pipretone, etc.
Peppermint oil precautions & Warning:
It is likely safe. When taken by mouth in amounts commonly found in food, and when used topically and aromatically. But, it should be avoided by pregnant women and nursing women. Peppermint oil must not be used for infants and children under 7 years.
Using peppermint oil may raise your risk of low blood sugar levels or hypoglycemia so, the diabetic patient also avoid it.
Where to Buy Peppermint Oil?
We AOS Products India's premier Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Pure Peppermint oil in India. Now a day we are completely trying to reach your doorstep with our online website. We offer competitive prices for this oil. You can also ask and check the current price or Peppermint oil Today Rate. We offer only the wholesale price of this amazing oil. So, don't go anywhere, if you are searching for this incredible oil in India then you have a good option to choose and buy directly from the Manufacturer.
24 Apr, 2019 Thanks AOS to offer it at good price. Kalgudi here from kerla. I am looking 500 Kgs of peppermint oil. What should be its best price?
09 Jun, 2019 Saurabh Sharma here from Mumbai. I am looking today fresh quality of peppermint oil in bulk but first i want to check it quality. So am trying to buy it by your portal. Kindly send is other supporting document e.g. COA and MSDS along with my Sample.
28 Jun, 2019 AOS is brand also in our country Nigeria. I want to buy Peppermint oil for my home uses as Mice and Rats. How to buy from your portal? I have created my account on your portal.
28 Jun, 2019 Headache, Allergic reaction, Mouth ulcers and many more side effects are possible by Peppermint oil. Biju Mathews from Indonesia and i am regular buyer of Menthol products from AOS Brand. I suggest everyone, if they are going to choose brand manufacturer or Exporter than AOS is right company
09 Jul, 2020 Peppermint oil have fresh cooling and sensation effect so it can used for several cosmetic products. I am Gillion Dsuja from Australia. I am looking 200 Gm peppermint oil. If we order today than how long it take to delivered us
29 Jul, 2020 I am Troy Legely from Malaysia, I am looking fresh quality peppermint oil in bulk, and current time we want to buy in liters. So, i am going to buy from your portal. How long tie it take to delivered us, if we order today
06 Sep, 2020 Nice to meet you AOS. I am Alka Chouhan from Mumbai, I am looking 2 kg peppermint oil for export to Singapore. Can you send us COA of your peppermint oil.
26 Jul, 2021 Hi AOS products, I am Suresh Mittal from Mumbai and looking for high-quality peppermint oil for export purposes. SO, can you quote us 25 kg peppermint oil as per today's rate?
04 Jun, 2023 Can you drink this?
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Orders Payment
- Place your Order
- for a Small quantity it should be stored in Amber glass Bottle
- Peppermint oil never feel oily or greasy when you rub it between your finger.
- Pure Peppermint oil never contain any types of Artificial Substances.
- GC test is one of the Approved testing Method that gives exact results for the purity of Peppermint oil. For such testing, you can write to AOS Products