Thyme Oil - AOS 38 5.00 % Reviews Rating 4 Reviews
- Product Name : Thyme Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 411
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
This unique oil is derived from thyme (Thymus vulgaris), a perennial herb that belongs to the mint family, Thyme is often used in aromatherapy, cooking, mouthwashes, and elixirs, as well as in ointments. Buy Thyme Oil Online as per Food, Pharma, and Cosmetic Grade directly from Reputed Manufacturer and Supplier in India. We have highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our products are 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign up, and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
KNOW ALL ABOUT THYME OIL AND BUY ONLINE:
This essential oil is derived from thyme (Thymus vulgaris), a perennial herb that belongs to the mint family, Thyme is often used in aromatherapy, cooking, mouthwashes ( Know more oil uses in Mouthwash ) and elixirs, as well as in ointments. It also has a number of medicinal properties due to its essential oils.The medicinal properties of thyme come mainly from its essential oils which are extracted through steam distillation of fresh flowers and leaves.
The chief constituents of its essential oil are alpha-thujone, alpha-pinene, camphene, beta-pinene, para-cymene, alpha-terpinene, linalool, borneol, beta-caryophyllene, thymol, and carvacrol.
EXTRACTION PROCESS (HOW OT MAKE?)
It is obtained by steam distillation of fresh flowers & leaves of the thyme plant. Best quality Thyme oil is obtained from AOS Products.
The main chemical constituents of Thyme oil are alpha thujone, alpha-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, cymene, alpha-terpinene, linalool, borneol, b-caryophyllene, thymol, and carvacrol.
This amazing oil contains 20 percent to 54 percent thymol, which gives thyme oil its antiseptic properties. For this reason, thyme oil is commonly used in mouthwashes and toothpaste. It effectively kills germs and infections in the mouth and protects the teeth from plaque and decay. Thymol also kills fungi and is commercially added to hand sanitizers and anti-fungal creams.
People can use the fresh leaves of thyme in teas and in cooking and sometimes place them between layers of linen to protect the fabric from insects.Thyme's essential oil, usually referred to as "oil of thyme," contains between 20 percent and 60 percent thymol.
The health benefits of thyme oil can be attributed to its properties as an antispasmodic, antirheumatic, antiseptic, bactericidal ( Know more oil for Bactericidal ), cardiac, carminative, cicatrizant, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, hypertensive, insecticide, stimulant, tonic, and a vermifuge substance.
Thyme oil where to buy?
We AOS Products brand is a name in the manufacturing sectors of Thyme oil BP, USP from India. We AOS Products are a top brand name of essential oils in a worldwide zone listed as the Middle East, Far East, Africa zone and the USA most looking location, etc. So, you may trust our services and business. We provide you with certificates along with oil such as GMP, ISO, and HALAL. You may visit our AOS Product Private Limited website for more queries. We are capable to provide you Thyme oil BP, USP nearest your doorstep without any delay. Our team AOS is trying to reach you through our online website. So, don't hesitate to buy from our website. Visit today and buy now
USES AND BENEFITS OF THYME OIL:
This essential oil drains congestion and cures infections in the chest and throat that cause the common cold or cough. it has the ability to kill infections, reduce anxiety, rid the body of toxins, and treat insomnia. Thyme oil is able to treat intestinal infections, bacterial infections and promotes teeth health.
It keeps away pests and parasites that feed on the body. Pests like mosquitoes, fleas, lice, and bed bugs keep away from this oil. It also helps to increase circulation which helps to reduce stress on the heart, insomnia, digestive problems, and panic attacks.
It also helps to balance the hormones, serves as a natural fibroid treatment and relieves symptoms of PMS and menstruation. In addition, it helps to prevent the formation of gas in the stomach and intestine. It also helps to boost memory and increase concentration, reduces cellulite, prevents hair loss, and improves vision.
Thyme oil protects the skin from harmful bacteria and fungal infections; it also works as a home remedy for acne and heals sores, wounds, cuts, and scars relieves burns and natural remedies for rashes. It can be used to eliminate bad breath and body odor.It is said that thyme oil may help prevent hair loss, and is even added to shampoos and other hair care products.
Adding more thyme to your diet is easy because of its versatility. Sprinkle fresh leaves on your cooked eggs, poultry, meat, and seafood.Try adding fresh thyme to your salads and sprinkling it on soups and pasta. You can even stuff animal proteins with thyme before cooking and infuse water or beverages with it.
17 SUPERIOR USES AND BENEFITS OF THYME OIL (How to apply?):
- Add 2 drops of this oil to warm bath water to ease fatigue.
- Rub 2 drops of the oil with equal parts carrier oil on your abdomen to relieve menstrual cramps.
- Add 2 drops of thyme oil to water and gargle to use as a mouthwash.
- Inhale 2 drops of thyme oil or add it to hot water for steam inhalation to open blocked nasal passages.
- Add 5 drops of thyme oil to a warm foot bath to kill toe fungus.
- Rub 2 drops of the essential oil into the needed area to kill infections and rashes.
- Inhale or diffuse 2 to 3 drops of thyme oil daily to increase circulation.
- Adding two drops of thyme oil to your bath water will Alleviate fatigue.
- Apply oil of thyme mixed with any carrier oil (like almond oil) on the affected area to reduce the appearance of scars and skin marks (Use Carrot Seed Oil for removing scars and skin spot)
- Add a few drops of thyme oil to your facial wash and use as a cleanser.
- Simply inhale the scent of thyme oil to uplift the mood.
- Thyme oil is used in flavoring and when dried it retains more flavors.
- It is culinary herb.
- It contains 20-54% Thymol and is the main ingredient in various types of mouthwash and is also effective against fungal infections, and can be used for coughs & bronchitis. It is added to ointments.
- Toner: It acts as a toner; prevents acne outbreaks, used as a cleanser for skin.
- As a hair product prevents hair loss.
- It acts as an Insecticide/insect repellent.
Thyme oil is safe for adults and children when consumed in normal food amounts and when taken as medication for short periods of time. A possible side effect is disrupting the digestive system; if you notice this, stop using thyme right away. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, thyme oil is safe, but stick to food amounts because there is not a lot of research on the side effects at this time.
Do not take thyme oil if you have a bleeding disorder; thyme might slow blood clotting, and taking thyme can increase your risk of bleeding, especially if used in large amounts. Because of this, you should also stop using thyme oil two weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Thyme Essential Oil Warnings & Side Effects:
- It should not be used directly on the skin, it can cause sensitization.
- It should not be taken internally.
- It should not be given to people with high B.P.
- Pregnant women should avoid because it can cause menstrual flow.
- It should be kept away from infants & children because their skin is sensitive.
- If you are allergic or taking certain medications, you should avoid thyme oil.
26 Apr, 2019 Hi i am Samir Mammadov from Pune. I want to use it for my hair problems. So how to apply it?
15 Oct, 2020 This product is 100 % pure and natural. One of the best quality of essential oil. Good packing and quality. Thanks to Aos
04 Jan, 2021 One of the best product.
08 Jan, 2021 Product is good, your services are also good.
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your OrderÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s Payment
- Place your Order