Moringa Oil - AOS 28 5.00 % Reviews Rating 4 Reviews
- Product Name : Moringa Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 170
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
This evergreen oil is extracted from a tree, generally known as the drumstick tree. Basically, this tree has native to Afghanistan, India, and Bangladesh. Scientifically classified as Moringa Oleifera, this tree is extremely important in certain cultural and medicinal preparations in those regions of the world. Buy Moringa Oil Online as per Food, Cosmetic, and Pharma Grade directly from Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our Oil is 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign-up, and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
KNOW ALL ABOUT MORINGA OIL AND BUY ONLINE:
This natural oil is extracted from a tree, generally known as the drumstick tree. Basically, this tree has native to Afghanistan, India, and Bangladesh. Scientifically classified as Moringa Oleifera, this tree is extremely important in certain cultural and medicinal preparations in those regions of the world. The Tree of Moringa is called by more than 100 names around the world in different languages. This tropical plant species is known as easy to grow, native to the Mountains of the Himalayan and many parts of Africa and India. Moringa Seed oil comes packed with over 90 protective compounds, including phenolic acids, isothiocyanates, and flavonoids, etc.
EXTRACTION PROCESS (How to Make?)
It is obtained from the seeds of Moringa Oleifera Tree by the method of cold pressing. AOS Provides the Best quality of all our carrier oils.
SPECIFICATION OF MORINGA OIL:
Synonyms: Ben oil, Moringa oleiflera
Botanical Name: Moringa oleiflera
Color: Yellow colored Liquid
Odor: The odor is pleasant and characteristic
Shelf Life: Two years
The Incredible Benefits of Moringa Oil:
It has ability to reduce oxidative stress, eliminate inflammation, moisturize (More essential oil for Moisturizing ) and exfoliate the skin, boost the immune system, and reduce blood pressure. It also helps detoxify the body, slow the aging process, speed healing, fight dandruff, and regulate sleep.
Moringa Oil is typically acquired through a cold-pressing process or a solvent extraction. This will allow you to access the rich source of nutrients in the seeds, which include vitamin C, vitamin B, and various monounsaturated fats, including very high levels of oleic acid, as well as behenic acid.
People suffering from high blood pressure, poor sleep habits, high toxicity, dry skin, psoriasis, eczema, dandruff, wounds, cuts, scrapes, arthritis, gout, premature aging, wrinkles, and gastrointestinal problems may surely find relief from their health conditions after using moringa oil.
Moringa Oil Where to Buy?
AOS Product Offer pure Moringa Oil from India. We AOS BRAND manufacturing 100% Natural oil. We AOS called Moringa seed oil Exporters from India because AOS is a certified manufacturer in ISO, GMP, HACCP, HALAL, etc. You may shop here for Indian oil of refined quality. We are now a day capable to supply our Moringa Essential Oil worldwide.
USES AND BENEFITS OF MORINGA OIL:
The incredible benefits of moringa oil are helped in treating inflammation-related diseases, cancer, diabetes, anemia, arthritis, and other joint pain, such as rheumatism, allergies and asthma, constipation, stomach pains, and diarrhea, stomach and intestinal ulcers or spasms, heart problems, including high blood pressure, bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic infections. It also helps to treat epilepsy, chronic headaches, kidney stones, fluid retention, thyroid disorders, and low sex drive.
Moringa oil has been used in treating dry skin, psoriasis, eczema, dandruff, premature aging, and wrinkles.Some of the common ways moringa is used on the skin include: reducing athletes' feet, eliminating odors, reducing inflammation associated with acne breakouts, treating pockets of infection or abscesses, fighting gum disease (gingivitis), and helping heal bites, burns, viral warts, and wounds.
13 BENEFITS AND USES OF MORINGA OIL: (Learn How to Use)
- Moringa Oil is a fantastic deep skin cleanser with both purifying and detox effects.
- It actually can help you heal minor cuts and bruises faster. So, next time you or a family member gets a scrape, you can apply it directly for a quick recovery.
- Apply a small amount to your skin in the morning and at night. To boost its effects, follow up your application with a calming floral toner, such as our Rose Water.
- When you see an acne breakout, put some drops of Moringa Oil directly on the affected area.
- Apply it to your scalp daily. You can either leave it in or rinse it out! Rinsing will help remove excess oil and dirt and leave your scalp healthy and moisturized.
- Daily use of Moringa oil on the skin keeps it healthy and evenly toned.
- Moringa essential oil is great for hair, skin, and even nails! The proteins in this oil moisturize and stimulate nail growth when applied nightly to the cuticles.
- Hair & Body moisturizer & skin conditioner
- Anti aging or wrinkle creams
- Hair care products (Use Saw Palmetto Oil to naturally Protect your Hair Fall)
- Because it contains antioxidant it is used in soaps & liquid body wash
- Best oil for massage, Due to its antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties it is used for acne & spot prevention.
- Small amounts added to the diet of young children can provide them with a more varied & nutritious diet. It is rich in vitamins A & C & Unsaturated fatty acids.
Myristic acid Palmitic acid Palmitoleic acid Stearic acid Linoleic acid Arachidic acid Eicosenoic Behenic Tetracosenic, Cerotic and others
BLENDING WELL WITH WHAT?
Moringa oil blends easily with most of the essential oils
STORAGE & HANDLING:
Flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room. Keep away from heat.
Keep the container tightly closed. Well-ventilated place.
Ground all equipment containing material. Keep the container dry. Keep in a cool place.
Know Precautions & Side Effects:
- During pregnancy or when breast-feeding, it's best to avoidMoringa oil or high doses of supplements since not enough research has been done to show its definitely safe.
- It's possible that chemicals within the plant's root, bark, and flowers can lead to contractions of the uterus, which can cause complications during pregnancy.
- Use moringa oil under the care of a health care professional or functional doctor if pregnant or breast-feeding to air on the safe side.
18 Apr, 2019 Hi, I am Gopal Bhagwat from Lucknow. I am facing acne. So what it useful for it?
24 Apr, 2019 Nice aa day, Johann HURTAUD here from France i am looking pure quality of Moringa oil. What should be the price of 10 Kgs ?
13 Oct, 2020 Moringa oil is great for skin. I also applied on my skin, the result is very good. It makes a good overnight moisturizer. Thanks Aos
03 Jan, 2021 This is my very first order through site , and I am totally and completely satisfied!
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your OrderÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s Payment
- Place your Order
- For a Small quantity it should be stored in Amber glass Bottle
- Moringa seed oil never feel oily or greasy when you rub it between your finger.
- Pure Moringa oil never contain any types of Artificial Substances.
- GC test is one of the Approved testing Method that gives exact results for the purity of Moringa essential oil. For such testing, you can write to AOS Products