Grapefruit Oil - AOS 20 5.00 % Reviews Rating 6 Reviews
- Product Name : Grapefruit Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 477
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
This evergreen oil is extracted from the rind of the grapefruit plant. The scientific name of grapefruit is Citrus paradise, which is commonly known as Shaddock in various parts of the globe. It also has two other scientific names, Citrus Racemosa, and Citrus maxima. Buy Grapefruit Oil Online as per Food Grade, Pharma Grade directly from Reputed Manufacturer and Supplier in India. We offer the best quality in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, and Pan India. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our oil is 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign-up, and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
KNOW ALL ABOUT GRAPEFRUIT OIL AND BUY ONLINE:
Grapefruit oil, which is extracted from the rind of the grapefruit plant. The scientific name of grapefruit is Citrus paradise, which is commonly known as Shaddock in various parts of the globe. It also has two other scientific names, Citrus Racemosa, and Citrus maxima. The latter is named so because of its large size. It has been used for centuries to help beat inflammation, weight gain, sugar cravings, and even hangover symptoms. It is also considered a natural stress-fighter ( Know more essential oil useful in Stress ), anti-inflammatory agent, antioxidant food and anticarcinogenic agent.
Learn Chemical Composition of Grapefruit Essential Oil:-
The health benefits of grapefruit essential oil can be attributed to its properties as a diuretic, disinfectant, stimulant, antidepressant, antiseptic, aperitif, lymphatic, and tonic substance. The main component of geranium is composed of limonene, alpha-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, geraniol, linalool, citronellal, decyl acetate, neryl acetate, and terpineol, out of which the top two constituents are limonene and myrcene.
EXTRACTION PROCESS (How to Make?)
Grapefruit Oil is obtained by Cold Pressed compression of the peel of grapefruit.
Grapefruit essential oil has a sharp refreshing smell and is either a pale yellow or light ruby color with a watery viscosity.
BLENDING WELL WITH WHAT?
It blends well with Lemon oil, orange oil, cypress oil & many other oils.
Grapefruit Oil applies for some Unique Benefits:
Grapefruit oil is used to fight throat and respiratory infections, fatigue, muscle aches, as well as a natural remedy for arthritis. Its also been used consistently by those working to lose weight. It's said to help increase energy levels and metabolism, plus it also can help curb sugar cravings. As a natural detoxification agent, grapefruit oil can help the liver cleanse the body of toxins and waste, plus it can activate your lymphatic system and control fluid retention also.
FAQ: Grapefruit Oil Where to Buy?
AOS Products is Indian Grapefruit Oil Manufacturer. If you are looking Grapefruit oil manufacturer in India and want to buy in bulk quantities e.g. 25 Kg, 100 Kg, 500 Kg, 1000 kg then you may look at all contact details here. Since perfect Essential oils in India are offered online for sale wholesale so your organic quality oil can find out in India only. Look at AOS brand as a verified Grapefruit oil manufacturer in New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, etc.
USES AND BENEFITS:
The antiseptic properties of grapefruit essential oil make it perfect for application on bruises, wounds, cuts, and acne to protect them from microbial infections. It also helps to cure depression and relieves anxiety and stress. This oil is used to fight throat and respiratory infections, fatigue, and muscle aches, as well as a natural remedy for arthritis. Its also been used consistently by those working to lose weight.
A regular dose of grapefruit essential oil can decrease your appetite and aid in weight management.Grapefruit oil has antidepressant properties that may provide a relaxing and uplifting feeling. It also has stimulating effects on your brain, which may make you more alert.
Grapefruit oil helps to fight against bacteria and greasiness that cause acne and blemishes and also provides immunity to your skin against indoor and outdoor air pollution and U.V-rays damage. It also helps to heal wounds, cuts, and bites. It also prevents skin infections and gets rid of cellulite.
This oil may help to clean your hair and scalp thoroughly when it is added to your shampoo or conditioner. This oil also helps to reduce greasy hair and add volume and shine to your hair. If you have to color your hair this oil also helps to protect your hair from sunlight damage.
Grapefruit oil can be used to naturally add a touch of citrus flavor to your meals, seltzer, smoothies, and water. This helps to increase your satiety after eating, curbs cravings for carbs and sweets, and improves digestion after a meal.
When inhaled, grapefruit oil can help curb hangovers, headaches, mental fatigue, and depression. Grapefruit oil has a fresh, citrusy smell, which, when inhaled, gives a burst of freshness. The fragrance soothes your mind and body. Grapefruit oil is useful for weight loss. Hence, it is used in aromatherapy.
Try adding grapefruit oil to your vaporizer and see how it brings in ace. And yes, your pets too are going to be extremely happy inhaling this essence.
29 INCREDIBLE USES & BENEFITS OF GRAPEFRUIT OIL (How to apply?)
- When inhaled or applied topically, grapefruit oil is known to lower cravings and hunger, which makes it a great tool for losing weight fast in a healthy way. So if you are suffering from weight problems then you may apply it for weight loss.
- Inhaling the fragrance of grapefruit oil directly from the bottle helps in relieving stress and headaches.
- To use the oil for acne treatment, mix 1-2 drops of grapefruit oil with your favorite jojoba or coconut oil (1/2 teaspoon) and apply to the affected region.
- You can mix grapefruit oil with a carrier oil like jojoba oil and rub it topically onto sore muscles for relief.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of grapefruit oil to your water, inhale it directly from the bottle, diffuse 5 drops in your office or home, or massage 2-3 drops into your chest and wrists when a craving strikes.
- Combine 1-2 drops of grapefruit oil with about half a teaspoon of nourishing coconut or jojoba oil. Then apply the mixture once or twice daily on the affected area to improve skin.
- Diffuse 5 drops of grapefruit essential oil in your home, add 1 to 2 drops to a glass of water, or apply 1to 2 drops topically to your temples and neck to ease in a hangover.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of grapefruit oil to a nightly bath, place some on your shirt collar or dap 1-2 drops onto your wrists to boost circulation.
- Add 2-3 drops of grapefruit oil to your shampoo or conditioner and massage it into your scalp and hair. You can also add 1-2 drops of grapefruit to a small amount of coconut oil and rub the mixture into your clean, damp hair after bathing to improve hair health.
- Make a homemade massage lotion with 3 to 5 drops of grapefruit oil and equal parts coconut or jojoba oil. Then rub the mixture onto your abdomen to aid digestion.
- It is used in Aromatherapy.
- It is used in no. of skin & body care treatments.
- It is used as a diffuser & vaporizer.
- It also acts as an antidepressant.
- It is a great relief to migraine sufferers.
- It can cure PMS if added to the bath.
- It gives distinct flavor & aroma to foods.
- It is a mood lifter.
- It also helps in digestive problems.
- It keeps the lymphatic & vascular system healthy.
- It has its own antiseptic properties.
- It is a powerful cellulite crusher.
- It can act as a natural cleanser.
- It reduces bloating & fluid retention.
- It gives shiny & healthy hair.
- It works as a hair tonic.
- It also promotes appetite.
- It is used for getting rid of drug addiction & food carving.
- It makes the Heart healthy.
Precautions & Side Effects:
- It is considered safe, but it might interact with certain medications, including antidepressants and blood pressure medications. Before adding grapefruit to your diet or using grapefruit oil as a natural medicinal remedy, check with your health care provider if you take medications or have sensitive skin.
- You also want to avoid direct sun exposure right after using grapefruit oil topically, as some citrus oils can increase photo-sensitivity. When using the oil on your skin, wait at least one hour before going into the sun. Pregnant and nursing women should first consult their physician before use. Children of all ages should avoid the use of essential oils because of their sensitive skin.
- Using this essential oil is safe around pets, except for cats. Grapefruit oil is toxic to cats. If you'd like to learn more about this citrus oil, you should consult an experienced aromatherapist or health professional first.
25 Apr, 2019 Thanks AOS to offer high quality of Grapefruit Oil at good price. I am looking to shop 10 kgs. So if it in bulk than what should be its minimum price?
03 Jul, 2019 I used this product for aromatherapy.. the lovely fragrance of grapefruit instantly freshened up my home.
12 Oct, 2020 Very good product and 100% pure.
01 Jan, 2021 Product is too good and pure . Thank you
03 Jan, 2021 Really amazed , it helps me reduce stress and lower blood pressure.
03 Jan, 2021 I just received my order and shipping was awesome.
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your OrderÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s Payment
- Place your Order