Geranium Oil - AOS 19 5.00 % Reviews Rating 1 Reviews
- Product Name : Geranium Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 962
- Product Availibility : 450 Items in Stock
Geranium is a perennial shrub with small pink flowers and pointy leaves that is native to South Africa. Out of the many varieties of the plant, Pelargonium Graveolens is the source of the essential oil. The oil is widely used in aromatherapy and contains a number of beneficial compounds. Buy Geranium Oil Online as per Food Grade, Pharma Grade, and Cosmetic Grade directly from Reputed Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our products are 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign-up, and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
KNOW ALL ABOUT GERANIUM OIL AND BUY ONLINE:
Geranium is a perennial shrub with small pink flowers and pointy leaves that is native to South Africa. Out of the many varieties of the plant, Pelargonium Graveolens is the source of the essential oil. The oil is widely used in aromatherapy and contains a number of beneficial compounds.
FAQ: Extraction Method (How to Make?)
This essential oil is extracted from the stems, leaves, and flowers of the geranium plant. It is considered nontoxic, non-irritant, and generally non-sensitizing, and its therapeutic properties it include being antidepressant, antiseptic, and wound-healing. This amazing oil may also be one of the best oils for a variety of very common skin including oily or congested skin, and eczema ( Know more oil for Eczema ), and dermatitis.
The main chemical constituents of this incredible oil include eugenol, germanic, citronellol, geraniol, linalool, citronellyl formate, citral, myrtenol, terpineol, Methone and sabinene. The health benefits of geranium oil can be attributed to its properties as an astringent, hemostatic, cicatrizant, Cytophylactic, diuretic, deodorant, styptic, tonic, vermifuge, and vulnerable agent. It is widely used as an element in aromatherapy for its health benefits, including its ability to aid in skin care, and balance hormones (Clary sage oil is also used to balance hormones ), relieve stress and depression, reduce inflammation and irritation, alleviate the effects of menopause, improve circulation, benefit dental health, boost kidney health, and reduce blood pressure.
Geranium essential oil blends well with?
It blends well with angelica, bergamot, basil, carrot seed, citronella, lavender, grapefruit & rosemary oil.
Geranium Oil for Aromatherapy Uses:
In aromatherapy, this oil is used to help treat acne, sore throats, anxiety, depression, and insomnia. It is popular among women due to its rosy smell and its beneficial effect on menstruation and menopause.The essential oil can also aid in uplifting mood, lessening fatigue, and promoting emotional wellness.
Geranium Oil Where to Buy?
AOS Product is a leading manufacturer of pure geranium oil and AOS offers unique and Natural Geranium Oil. Several business seekers of essential oils often think about where we can shop for Natural Oil or High-Quality Oil in crude form. We are AOS Brand are reputed and Indian-certified manufacturer of 100% pure Geranium Oil. AOS Products also function as Geranium Oil Exporters from India. Nowadays Geranium Oil is available to buy online at affordable prices.
USES AND BENEFITS:-
This amazing oil topically may help with any muscle cramps, aches and/or pains plaguing your sore body. It helps to relieve stress and depression, reduce inflammation and irritation, alleviate the effects of menopause, improve circulation, benefit dental health, boost kidney health, and reduce blood pressure.Geranium oil also helps to fight against infection and helps in tightening and contracting due to its astringent properties.
It also promotes urination, may promote Alzheimer's disease and dementia, helps to fight against nerve pain, helps to improve mental health functioning, and uplifts your spirit. It also helps to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, and surgical incisions prevent hemorrhaging, and improve cell health.
It is commonly used as a natural repellent since it's known to keep mosquitoes and other insects away.
This awesome oil can help in the treatment of acne, dermatitis, and skin diseases.Geranium oil is a circulatory oil, which means that it exits the body through perspiration. Now your sweat will smell like flowers. Rose geranium oil is known for its dermatological use in the treatment of aging, wrinkled, and/or dry skin. It has the power to minimize the look of wrinkles because it tightens facial skin and slows down the effects of aging. It helps to reduce marks of fat cracks, surgeries, boils, acne, or pox. Geranium oil has been used to create an artificial rose scent in fragrances and cosmetics.
It can be added to baked goods, frozen dairy, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, and candies.
29 INCREDIBLE USES & HEALTH BENEFITS OF GERANIUM OIL (How to Use?)
- Add two drops of geranium oil to your face lotion and apply it twice daily. After a week or two, you may just see the look of your wrinkles begin to fade away.
- By mixing five drops of geranium oil with one tablespoon of jojoba oil and massaging it into your skin, focusing on your muscles will reduce muscles pain.
- Adding one drop of the oil to a small jar of cold cream or one teaspoon of wheat germ oil can also benefit hemorrhoids.
- To help treat athlete's foot, about five drops of the essential oil should be combined with a carrier oil like jojoba and added to a foot bath made of warm water and Epsom salt.
- Apply two drops of geranium oil combined with a carrier oil like coconut oil to the area of concern, such as a cut or wound, twice a day until it has healed to prevent infections.
- Add five drops of the oil to a spray bottle and mix it with five tablespoons of water this is a natural and beneficial perfume that you can use every day.
- Mixing a teaspoon of coconut oil with five drops of geranium oil, then rub the mixture onto the acne area twice a day until you see results. You can also add two drops of geranium oil to your daily face or body wash.
- For bug repellent, mix geranium oil with water and spray it on your body this is much safer than sprays that are filled with chemicals.
- Owing to the astringent properties it induces contractions in various parts of the body.
- It tightens facial skin, thus delaying premature ageing.
- It can be added to baked goods, alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages.
- Topical application can cause help heal insect bites & stop itching.
- It is used as massage oil.
- It reduces pain & inflammation.
- It also acts as a natural insect repellant.
- It prevents muscles & skin from sagging.
- It keeps wounds safe from developing infections.
- It speeds up healing process of wounds, cuts etc.
- It helps to diminish scars & other spots.
- It increases blood circulation.
- It promotes uniform distribution of melanin.
- It promotes cell health.
- It increases urination thus removing toxins from the body. Geranium oil is circulatory oil it exits the body during perspiration thus acting as a great deodorant.
- It tones up overall health.
- It can help in getting rid of intestinal worms.
- It can treat acne, dermatitis & other skin diseases.
- It serves as antidepressant (Know more Antidepressant oil of AOS Brand.)
- It has positive effect on eczema. Neuralgia burns post menopause syndrome.
- It is used in fragrance & cosmetics.
Precautions & Side Effects:-
- It does not generally cause side effects. However, it may cause allergies and sensitivities in some people. If you're looking for essential oils that offer the same therapeutic benefits as geranium oil, your options include lavender oil, orange oil, lemon oil, and jasmine oil. To be on the safe side, consult your physician before using any essential oils for medicinal purposes.
- Pregnant and nursing women should exercise caution when using this oil and other essential oils, as there is currently a lack of research regarding the safety of geranium oil in pregnant women.
- This amazing oil should not be used on babies (For Babies Dill Oil is one of the amazing oil, click here to know more) and young children due to the delicate nature of their skin. Parents are also warned to be careful in the administration of the essential oil near the nose of children, as there have been reports of toxicities and even death from doing so.
08 Oct, 2020 This is the best Product in best value.very iffective and pure.
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your OrderÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s Payment
- Place your Order