Soybean Oil - AOS 128 5.00 % Reviews Rating 1 Reviews
- Product Name : Soybean Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 353
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
Soybean is the vegetable oil obtained from the seeds of the soybean. It belongs to the family Leguminosae. It is a widely used edible oil in the world. Buy Soybean oil BP Grade Online as per Food Grade, Pharma Grade, and Cosmetic Direct from Manufacturers, suppliers, and Exporters in India. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our Oil is 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign Up, and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
Know All About Soybean Oil and Buy Online:
Soybeans are native to East Asia and are highly grown in India. Soybeans are full of protein (Know awesome oil rich in Protein ), fiber, saturated fats antioxidants, Omega-3 fatty acids, and phytoestrogens. Pure and natural oil of Soybean is a linoleic or poly-unsaturated type of oil that is highly susceptible to lipid oxidation. Soybean is the world's most important seed legume. Soybean grows best in temperate zones which is why soybean is called short-day plant. Soybean seed varies from almost spherical to flat in shape.
Soybean Oil Properties:
The color of seed may be yellow, green, brown and black. Soybean oil is a complex mixture of five fatty acids palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, and linolenic acid.
The major soybean-growing state are Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh. Soybean oil uses as an expensive meal in formulated feeds for fish and poultry. USA, Brazil, and Argentina are the big producers of the world. Infants from China are overwhelming soybean milk. Such food that is naturally cooked from the oil of soybean generally provides health benefits and is the cheapest source of high-quality protein.
13 Incredible Uses & Health Benefits of Soybean oil:
- Due to the presence of is flavones in soybean, it promotes the level of estrogen in the blood and helps in osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Soybean oil contains vitamin K, which boosts memory power and helps in the treatment of Alzheimer. It is a disease in which neurons transmitting information in our brains break and collapse.
- Soybean oil maintains the estrogen level in the body, thus helping to prevent colon and breast cancer.
- Due to the presence of iron in soybean oil, it prevents anemia.
- Due to the presence of omega-3- fatty acid in soybean oil, it is good for brain function and immunity.
- Due to the presence of omega-3 fatty acid in soybean oil, it is helpful for maintaining eye health.
- Soybean oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which is used to treat many health conditions like diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
- Soybean oil is rich in vitamin k which helps in making bones strong. It is useful to prevent osteoporosis.
- Due to the presence of vitamin E in soybean oil, it acts as an antioxidant that helps to rejuvenate your skin and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Soybean oil is used in cooking, frying, baking, and roasting. Soybean oil is rich in omega-3 which is good for our health.
- Ã‚Â Soybean oil is used by various industries that make products such as soaps, lubricants, cosmetics, food and beverages, plastic, resins, etc.
- Due to the presence of Omega 3 in soybean oil, it helps to reduce the cholesterol level in the body.
- Soybean oil is non-greasy, and full of fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. which makes it excellent for the absorption and retention of moisture and shine in hair.
20 Jul, 2020 Soybean oil is best edible oil that maintain cholesterol of the body. I need 5 kg for Ahmadabad. What will be best price?
- GC test is one of the Approved testing Method that gives exact results for the purity of the carrier oil. For such testing, you can write to AOS Products
- for a Small quantity it should be stored in Amber glass or Aluminum Bottle
- Soybean Oil never feel oily or greasy when you rub it between your finger.
- Pure and Natural Soybean oil never contain any types of Artificial Substances.
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Soybean Oil than write 3 Character as SOY).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Orders Payment
- Place your Order