Flax Seed Oil - AOS 107 5.00 % Reviews Rating 2 Reviews
- Product Name : Flax Seed Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 359
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
Flaxseed oil is also known as linseed oil, linun and linen oil. Flax, which is scientifically known as Linum usitatissimum, has many uses and has been a part of various cultures. We are the largest manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of the highest quality flax-seed oil in India and now a day we have reached near you with the help of Quality products & the Fastest Logistic Service. So, don't go anywhere visit our website and buy this oil Online. We have highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our oil is 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign Up and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
WHAT IS FLAX SEED OIL?
Flaxseed oil is also known as linseed oil, linen and linen oil. Flax, which is scientifically known as Linum usitatissimum, has many uses and has been a part of various cultures. Although it is believed to have been originated from the Mediterranean region Canada, Russia, France, and Argentina are its largest producers. It is a very versatile plant and grows in diverse climates while having a lot of uses. For thousands of years, it was used not only as a key ingredient in linen but also as a very beneficial and easily accessible food source ( Know more oil for Food Source )
Flaxseed oil contains 50 percent to 60 percent omega-3 fatty acids in the form of alpha-Linolenic acid (ALA). With even more anti-inflammatory and disease-preventing ALA omega-3 content than fish oil, many people opt for flaxseed oil benefits over fish oil benefits.
The health benefits of flaxseed oil include its ability to improve heart health, reduce inflammation and gout, and premature aging. It also helps boost the immune system and regulate digestion. It is also known for its anti-cancer potential. AOS provides you pure Flaxseed oil which helps to regulate hormones (Know more oil that Regulates Hormones ) in post-menopausal women, lower blood pressure, prevent various gastrointestinal diseases, and improve eye health.
Where to Buy Flaxseed Oil in India?
We AOS Product function as a brand name in India and work as a reputed Flaxseed Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Flaxseed Oil Exporter from India. So if you are looking to work with such manufacturers in India for the Pure and Natural class of Flaxseed Oil, you may choose only us. This carrier oil is High Quality and 100% Pure, so you may buy this Oil in Crude capacity. You may shop also Flaxseed Oil as Rectified form with us. For more call or mail us to know manufacturing process and several Benefits of the Oil, kindly visit us!!
USES AND BENEFITS:
Flaxseed oil has potential health benefits related to cardiovascular disease, cancer, prostate problems, inflammation, digestive issues and osteoporosis. It also helps in weight loss, relieves constipation and diarrhea, helps to remove cellulite, and also helps to boost the health of the heart.
Flaxseed improves the quantity and quality of fluid in your eyes, the lack of which can be very annoying. Dry eyes can be prevented with the consistent use of flaxseed oil in the diet. It can also prevent more serious forms of this condition, such as Sjogren's syndrome.
Flax Seed Oil helps to relieve in skin disorder that causes dry, red, itchy skin that can blister or crack. Its generally caused by an allergic response to foods, chemicals, or other substances, such as perfumes or soaps.In traditional Chinese medicine, flaxseed oil is used to restore moisture in the body and counteract dryness that occurs in colder weather.
The taste of flaxseed oil is mild. People can drink a spoonful straight or incorporate it into dips and sauces. Flaxseed oil can use instead of other oils or butter for cooking. Flaxseed oil is sensitive to heat, so cooking with it will change the nutritional properties.Flaxseeds and flaxseed tea are also used to improve kidney and liver health.
9 Incredible BENEFITS & USES OF FLAXSEED OIL:
- Flaxseed oil provides nutrition for hair follicles because its rich in fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids nourish hair follicles for healthy hair growth. Deficiency in omega-3 fatty acids can result in dry, brittle hair.
- It is also rich in protein and selenium, both of which are necessary for growing healthy, shiny hair.
- Apply this flaxseed hot oil treatment to hair once or twice per week. Wet hair in the shower, then briefly towel dry so hair is wet but not dripping. Massage a small amount of Flax Seed Oil into your scalp. Comb the remaining oil through your hair. Add extra oil as needed if you have long hair.
- Apply flaxseed oil directly to split ends. Spray split ends with water, and then apply a teaspoon of flaxseed oil to the ends for treating split ends.
- It helps to reduce in weight, prevent cancer, cardiovascular disease and arthritis.
- It also helps to prevent dry eyes syndrome.
- It also helps to relieve in constipation and diarrhea.
- It helps to boost heart health.
- It also helps to reduce skin problem such as eczema ( Know more oil that treat Eczema ) and improve skin elasticity and texture.
Precautions & Side Effects:
It is usually safe to consume flaxseed oil in limited amounts.If someone wants to take flaxseed oil for a specific health condition, it is best to consult a doctor first to make sure there are no possible interactions with their current medications or treatments.
A doctor may recommend stopping using flax seed several weeks before surgery.There is little information on whether or not flaxseed oil is safe to consume while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Shipping charges on orders above 1 Kg keep Free Shipping all over the world except India.
08 Aug, 2019 Hi AOS, you are offering only high quality of Carrier oils. I am Shreya Verma from Mumbai Export Agency. I am looking 100 kg of Flax seed oil for export to Philippines. And I have bought today 30 ml as sample. How long it take to delivered us.
08 Aug, 2019 Flaxseed carrier oil reduces irritation of the skin. It is also useful for hair. I am also using it for my skin. No side effect of AOS Brand Flax seed oil. I will prefer everyone for quality, you may choose AOS
- for a Small quantity it should be stored in Amber glass Bottle
- Flaxseed oil never feel oily or greasy when you rub it between your finger.
- Pure Flaxseed edible oil never contain any types of Artificial Substances.
- GC test is one of the Approved testing Method that gives exact results for the purity of flaxseed oil. For such testing, you can write to AOS Products
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Orders Payment
- Place your Order