Avocado Oil - AOS 89 4.60 % Reviews Rating 5 Reviews
- Product Name : Avocado Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 214
- Product Availibility : 499 Items in Stock
This edible oil is produced from the fruit (avocado) of the avocado tree. Avocado oil is pressed from the fleshy pulp surrounding the avocado pit, making it one of the few edible oils not derived from seed. Buy Avocado Oil Online as per food, cosmetic, and Pharma Grade Directly from the Reputed Manufacturer and Exporter in India. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our Oil is 100% Pure and Safe. We are proving the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Sign-In, and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
Know all About Avocado Oil and Buy Online:
It is produced from the fruit (avocado) of the avocado tree. Avocado oil is pressed from the fleshy pulp surrounding the avocado pit, making it one of the few edible oils not derived from seed. This incredible oil is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E. Its also oil contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients ( Know more oil rich with Nutrients ) that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
The awesome thing about this incredible oil is that it's not only a super-food oil that can be used in uncooked items like salads and dips but it is also highly recommended for cooking. When using any oil for cooking, Avocado Oil is very important to consider the smoke point (the temperature at which the oil starts to be visibly smoking in the pan) of the oil. Even healthy oil like benefit-rich olive oil becomes unhealthy when it reaches its smoke point.
Avocado is the fruit of the avocado tree or Persea Americana, a tree native to the Western Hemisphere from Mexico south to the Andean regions. Avocado fruits have greenish or yellowish flesh with a buttery consistency and a very rich, nutty taste.
Where to Buy Pure Avocado Oil?
We AOS Brand offer only the highest quality of the Oil. Shop Avocado Oil by online purchase in India. We AOS are the largest Manufacturer of this oil in India. Whether you are surfing Pure Oil Suppliers, you are at the right place. AOS PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. always provides the Wholesale Rate of Natural Avocado Oil in India. We AOS Brand are ISO, GMP, HACCP, and Halal certified Avocado Oil Manufacturers in India.We are nowadays a renowned name for exporting this amazing oil.
USES AND BENEFITS:
Avocado oil helps to maintain blood pressure, reduces cholesterol and improves heart health. It contains a high level of lutein, an antioxidant that is beneficial for the eyes. This oil is a cholesterol-lowering food because it's high in monounsaturated oleic acid content, making it a beneficial choice when it comes to the heart. Avocado also helps to improve arthritis symptoms. In addition, This finest-quality oil is beneficial in boosting nutrient absorption.
Avocado oil helps to moisturizes and nourishes the skin. The antioxidants and vitamins in avocado oil may help to heal the dry, irritated, and flaky skin associated with eczema (use peppermint oil to reduce Eczema) and psoriasis. This oil also has anti-inflammatory effects, which can help to reduce the redness and inflammation associated with acne. Avocados may help to protect the skin from harmful UV radiation. It also helps to reduce the signs of aging. It may also help to improve dry, brittle nails. It also helps to reduce dandruff and other problems caused by a dry, flaky scalp.
When it comes to cooking with avocado oil, unrefined avocado oil has a medium smoke point, so its better suited for lower-heat cooking or unheated recipes, such as a dressing or dipping oil. Refined avocado oil is a great choice for high-heat cooking because of its very high smoke point of at least 400 Ã‚ÂºF. When it comes to internal consumption of avocado oil, it can be used the same way you would use olive oil. Use avocado oil in place of oil in your favorite homemade dressing, and drizzle it on a sandwich.
20 USES & BENEFITS OF AVOCADO OIL (How to Use?)
- Applying this oil to the skin will help to reduce signs of aging.
- Applying this oil to the scalp as a hot oil mask can help to reduce dandruff and other problems caused by a dry, flaky scalp.
- Avocado oil can be used to moisturize the face at night, and wash it off the following morning.
- Adding a few tablespoons of avocado natural oil to a bath can leave the whole body feeling soft and help prevent hot water from drying out the skin.
- Combine avocado carrier oil with other essential oils such as lavender oil, and massage the mixture into the skin after a bath.
- The oil can be left overnight and shampooed out in the morning. This may help to reduce dandruff and dry, flaky skin on the scalp.
- To heal and soften rough, dry skin, mix equal amounts of avocado and olive oils, and apply the mixture to the skin once or twice a day.
- It acts as a carrier oil for other flavors.
- It enhances absorption of carotenoids & other nutrients.
- It contains a high amount of proteins & unsaturated fats and thus acts as a strong skin agent.
- It can be beneficial lotion.
- It is high in sterolin which softens the skin & reduces the incidence of age spots.
- It is rich in antioxidants and thus is useful for healing sun-damaged skin.
- It is good for hair because it contains lecithin & potassium.
- It moisturizes the skin.
- It boosts scalp health (Use Shea Butter to keep healthy your hair and scalp )
- It increases the production of collagen, thus it delays the sign of aging like wrinkles & fine lines.
- It helps in treatment of eczema & psoriasis.
- It also helps in healing of wounds & burns to sin.
- It also relieves & heals diaper Rash.
How to apply Avocado oil in your Diet?
- Few ways to add this incredible oil into your diet.
- Add a tablespoon of avocado oil to a smoothie.
- You can drizzle avocado oil over a salad.
- Drizzle it over vegetables before roasting.
- You can also use avocado oil as a marinade for grilling meat.
Know About Side Effects and Precautions:
- Side effects of this oil are rare, but it is possible to be allergic or avocados or their oil. Latex allergy is related to certain foods such as avocados, bananas, chestnuts, kiwis, and passion fruit because these foods contain some of the same allergens found in latex.
- If you are allergic to latex, then you have a greater chance of also being allergic to avocado oil, unfortunately!
05 Mar, 2019 We need 30 ml
09 Jun, 2019 Avocado Oil is very good carrier or Edible oil. Since it is an unique cooking oil but we can apply it for Hair care. I have shopped it today 30 gms. How much time to take delivered
04 Jan, 2021 Yes that price is fine .great service as usual.
05 Jan, 2021 Thanks AOS dealing with you again
06 Jun, 2022 It is very useful for my kids eyes and also help my skin from UV radiation. Please send 100 gms more
- for a Small quantity it should be stored in Amber glass Bottle
- Avocado oil never feel oily or greasy when you rub it between your finger.
- Pure Avocado oil never contain any types of Artificial Substances.
- GC-MS test is one of the Approved testing Method that gives exact results for the purity of Avocado oil. For such testing, you can write to AOS Products
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Anise Oil than write 3 Character as ANI ).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Orders Payment
- Place your Order