Ashwagandha Oil - AOS 115 5.00 % Reviews Rating 1 Reviews
- Product Name : Ashwagandha Oil
- Product Weight : 30 ML
- Product Price : 406
- Product Availibility : 500 Items in Stock
Ashwagandha is also known as Indian ginseng and Winter cherry. Buy Ashwagandha Oil Online as per Food Grade, Pharma Grade, and Cosmetic Grade direct from Manufacturer and Supplier from India. We have the highest Credit Ranking of A++ by Dun & Bradstreet. Our Oil is 100% Pure and Safe. We are providing the 100% Secure Payment Gateway Method. So do not hesitate during Cart and Buy. Visit today, Login and Buy NowAvailable Sizes :
- Secure Payment
- Accurate Weight
- Fast Shipping
- Easy Returns
Know All About Ashwagandha Oil and Buy Online:
Ashwagandha is also known as Indian ginseng and Winter cherry. Scientifically it is known as Withania Somnifera which belongs to the Solanaceae or Nightshade family. It is a perennial shrub, which grows to 35-75 cm tall and the leaves are dull green, and elliptic usually up to 10-12cm long. The flower is small green and bell-shaped and the ripe fruit is orange-red in color.
Ashwagandha Oil Essential Benefits:
It is extracted from the roots of Ashwagandha plant by using infused extraction method. It is an incredibly healthy medicinal herb. It contains anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidizing, anti-stress, sleep-inducing, and drug-withdrawal properties. The main phytochemical constituents are withanolides which are triterpene lactones withanolides, withaferin, alkaloids, steroidal lactones, tropine, and cuscohygrine.
The health benefits include reducing blood sugar levels, reducing stress and anxiety, fight cancer and increase fertility in men. It also helps prevent asthma, arthritis, hypertension, and rheumatism. It also helps in boosting immunity, stimulates the thyroid gland, and prevents seizures also.
Ashwagandha Oil Where to Buy?
Are you looking to buy High-quality Ashwagandha oil at wholesale/Factory rate in India then you have a good option to select AOS Brand. We AOS are the largest manufacturer, Supplier, and Exporter of pure Ashwagandha oil. We AOS offer our products as Ashwagandha oil AOS in India and the USA, the Middle East, the Far East, Africa, and so on. Ashwagandha oil is helpful for the skin so we care about the quality. We AOS offer only good prices of Ashwagandha oil as per our certification HACCP, GMP, ISO HALAL, etc.
USES AND BENEFITS OF ASHWAGANDHA OIL:
Ashwagandha oil is beneficial in reducing blood sugar levels, stress and anxiety, fight cancer and increase fertility in men. It may help prevent asthma, arthritis, hypertension, and rheumatism. It also helps in boosting immunity, stimulates the thyroid gland, and prevents seizures also.
Ashwagandha has antioxidant properties which help to boost glowing skin, prevent from anti-aging, moisturize dry skin, fight inflammation of the skin and heal wounds.
11 BENEFITS OF ASHWAGANDHA OIL:
- It contains anti-cancer properties which help in fighting cancer cells which prevent lung cancer, breast cancer, and colon cancer.
- It also helps to boost immunity and also stimulates the thyroid gland and prevents seizures.
- It helps to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
- It helps to treat in diabetes and cataracts.
- It provides relief from pain and inflammation.
- It helps to stimulate the secretion of thyroid hormones.
- It helps to aid in improving vitality and fertility.
- It also helps to strengthen heart muscles and control cholesterol.
- It helps to moisturize dry skin, reduce inflammation and heal wounds.
- It helps to boost glowing skin.
- Ashwagandha Oil is also beneficial to boosts the function of Memory.
Precautions and Side Effects of the Oil:
- Pregnant women should avoid consumption of Ashwagandha oil as it possesses abortifacient properties which may be harmful. If you are suffering from diseases like diabetes, anxiety, hypertension, depression, and insomnia then you should consult your doctor first before using.
- Avoid consumption in large amounts as this may have side effects such as upset stomach, diarrhea, and nausea.
23 Jun, 2020 It is very useful in shampoos making products. Dear sir/Madam, can you say that what Ashwagandha Oil is useful for hair growth.
- Visit the website
- Select the payment Method (INR/USD) to the top right corner of website.
- Sign Up with your information e.g. name, Email, Address & Contact no. for future reference.
- To complete your sign up, please Check & verify your email ID.
- Sign In by your User name (Email) & Password.
- Select the products: Enter 3 Initial Character of your product Keyword in Search Box ( E.g. if you want to buy Ashwagandha Oil than write 3 Character as ASH).
- Select the products & Size (30 Gms, 60 Gms, 100 Gms, 200 Gms and 500 Gms) with best price.
- Add to CART & if you want to add more products than follow the same steps from 6 to 8.
- Proceed to Shipping
- At Shipping Details page, Enter your Country, State and City & Click on Continue Checkout button.
- Make your Orders Payment
- Place your Order
- GC test is one of the Approved testing Method that gives exact results for the purity of the carrier oil. For such testing, you can write to AOS Products
- for a Small quantity it should be stored in Amber glass or Aluminum Bottle
- Sweet almond oil never feel oily or greasy when you rub it between your finger.
- Pure and Natural Ashwagandha oil never contain any types of Artificial Substances.